INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the effect of the modification of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligatory to obtain the user’s express consent for all websites which use non-essential cookies before they browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and recover information on their visitors, as well as to allow the site to function correctly.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing pages of the server, their name and password, products which interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND COOKIES WHICH ARE EXCLUDED
In accordance with the EU directive, cookies which require the informed consent of the user are analytics, advertising and affiliate cookies, those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user being excluded.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytics cookies: these collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
- Partner cookies: these allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website has established a partnership contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these gather information on preferences and personal selections of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those which are strictly necessary for use of the website and for provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||2 years||These cookies are part of Google Analytics. This software helps us to gather and analyse information on visitors without personally identifying the individual visitors from Google, such as the user of the browser, new numbers of visitors, response to marketing activity and purchase times. This information helps us to improve our website and its purchase experience, and make our marketing campaigns relevant.|
|__gumm_device||End of browsing||Session Cookie – [pixelRatio]|
|__gumm_device||End of browsing||Session Cookie – [resolution]|
|__gid||24 hours||This is an analytics cookie, related with Google Analytics, used to distinguish users.|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||Session||Own cookie, serving to hide the welcome message.|
|hs-messages-is-open||Session||Own cookie, serving to show the welcome message.|
|messagesUtk||2 years||Cookies for use of the chat|
|nQ_cookieId||2088||Recognises the returning user|
|nQ_ visitId||2088||Recognises the returning user|
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR INSTALLING COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Configuration.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data.
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete browsing history upon exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the downward arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins.
4. Using the “Time interval to delete” on the dropdown menu, select All.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Delete history, Delete all website data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera manages them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish to obtain more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to obtain information on how to delete them from your browser, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.