Company financing plan. Strategic management of incentives.
Design and manage your own financing plan
Each company has a different potential for receiving public support, determined by the different actions they carry out. However, it is always possible to take one step further – designing a roadmap for taking advantage of any existing incentives (not only subsidies) and using them to support the company in its existential function: generating value.
It is sometimes necessary to take certain actions at a specific time, which will affect the business two years later. Strategically planning the moment for the input of public subsidies which cover needs has become more than an option, and is now a need for any business.
Thanks to our experience from over 20 years of advising companies, we offer a strategic consulting service on incentives for companies that require an action plan in this area.
- Over 20 years creating company Financing Plans.
- Focus on private business: we are based on the premise that no public incentive should slow the execution of a project, investment or strategic business action.
- Combination of national and European incentives: those which incentivise taking technological risk and those which reward results; from direct to indirect.
- Periodic monitoring throughout the exercise to increase dynamism, maximize returns and adapt the plan to the company’s needs.
Planning strategically to achieve operating efficiency
With this service we help to plan and define a roadmap and develop it, adapting it to each company at every moment
- - Scorecard for financial management: Dynamic, reviewable and measureable plan
- This is an excellent tool for the financial department, which will easily be able to measure the evolution and results of the incentives obtained.
- - Incorporating general knowledge on incentives which match the characteristics of the company
- Allows the company to ascertain the most notable aspects of incentives which best suit their company.
- - Defining short, medium and long-term financing objectives
- Thanks to visualization of the time horizon, the client will be able to observe both incentives to be managed in the very short-term, as well as more strategic incentives planned for the medium and long-term.
- - Allowing companies to mature and develop with regard to incentives
- We help the company to establish a financing plan which allows it to move from obtaining more basic to more complex incentives.
- Identification of company actions which may potentially be used as incentives.
- Actions which are commonly used as incentives such as the acquisition of assets, development of products, improvement of processes, hiring of personnel for R&D tasks, expansion of production capacity, transfer of know-how to third parties, sale of a line of business, participation in a European consortium, creation of a start-up, etc. The number of actions carried out by companies which may be used as incentives is very large.
- Study of compatibility between the different existing public incentives.
- We study and analyse actions of the company which may be used as incentives, such as tenders for autonomous subsidies, national subsidies focused on increasing competitiveness, supporting innovation or the environment, European tenders, tax incentives for R&D, transfer of know-how, rebates from social security for research personnel, monetization of deductions, etc.
- Strategic design and temporary planning of actions
- Once the strategic plan has been established, it is necessary to implement it. The execution times must be defined and planned so that the company is aware of the temporary need for resources. In this phase, we can visualize the moment forecast for input of incentives.
- Ongoing periodic review
- From the first moment, monitoring and review milestones are established, which allow our Financing Plan to be kept up to date, establishing meetings, generally bimonthly.