Innovative public procurement processes
Opportunities for a new mechanism are key in the context of business innovation.
Through an innovative public procurement, the Administration, which has constant needs to cover, may launch a challenge to several companies with the technological capacity for resolving them. Instead of choosing from what is available on the market, the Administration asks them to develop what they really need, thereby assuming the role of purchaser of products and services which do not yet exist, but which may be developed in an acceptable period. This way of proceeding is a great opportunity in areas such as energy, transport, defence, ICT and health, and therefore for the companies in these sectors.
The public procurement of innovative technology is a powerful tool which may position companies interested in generating new technological market opportunities for the future, creating synergy between the public and private sectors and attracting strategic investments.
- Contributes to the establishment of “Early Demand Maps”.
- Participation in Preliminary Market Consultations (PMC).
- Consulting on the preparation of offers in bid processes, negotiation support and awarding of the contract.
- Work in monitoring, control and justification of commitments.
With you during the whole innovative public procurement cycle
We have extensive experience in the management of Pre-commercial Public Procurement (PPP) process management and Innovative Technology Procurement for important players in the health and aviation safety sectors.
- Comprehensive assistance and consulting.
- Not only reaching innovative public procurement agreements; we have Project Managers specialised in managing the different administrative and economic requirements.
- Tested methodology.
- We have several years of experience in managing innovative public procurement projects.
- Access to real test scenarios for companies to carry out their research and testing.
- We have a real test environment and the knowledge of the technical personnel of public entities in co-creating the solution.
- Strong impetus of this model supporting innovation from Europe.
- There are currently numerous European and national funds available to promote innovative public procurement, such as the Innodemanda Programme, a subsidy aimed at covering the cost of technological innovation actions of potential supplying companies required in public bidding, allowing more advantageous offers to be presented.